Saturday, August 27, 2011

Well, since I'm dropped about 5 pounds looks like I'll be getting my tube back next month! About 3 weeks ago I went to 120 and have not varied from that. Am still eating "better" but obviously not enough to gain any weight. Now I'm (kinda) looking forward to the tube. Tire of feeling tired. My voice is doing well but it's more husky sometimes but I'm just glad I can talk where someone can understand me. It's hard for me to believe how wonderful it is that the Lord gives the stamina to encounter these challenges. When I think I can't go I just do, and live to tell about it. Keep all my cancer buddies in your prayers --- and especially Lynda. She just keeps on keeping my spirits up when I even think about "getting down."

1 comment:

  1. My prayer is for you is to get back to a good weight so that you will have more energy. If that means a time of tube feeding, go for it. Nourishment is nourishment.

    Safe travels back to Texas. Today, Labor Day, I am wearing a sweater because of the cool weather in Lubbock. Hope this signals that our days of 100 degree weather are a thing of the past.

    Love to you and Lynda, Grace

    ReplyDelete