Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nothing new to report except that I'm still here and doing well. Still waiting for the chemo doc to give me a report on what he saw on the disc and what the "new and improved plans" are!
Had a wonderful call from my granddaughter (Erin) who is getting married in August. She told me that she and her husband were planning on having a "blessing prayer" right after they were married and that a lot of the times the preacher does it. She asked me it would do it. After I quit crying I said yes. I am a blessed man!
Lynda and I are off to DC 9th to attend a "Couples Shower" for Erin and Lynn. Life is good.
Plus, less that 30 days from now I will "run into" my 75th year.
What would I do without Lynda? What a girl! With me in the good times and even closer in the challenging times. With her, all my girls (Wow), the son in laws, all the grands, my bro and sis, my cousins, the inlaws, the outlaws and all my friends across the globe, I've got it made. (If you felt I left you out, U B one of the outlaws!)
God is good!
Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Leighton, I love hearing about your life and your family. You inspire me to keep living everyday as fully as I can. Safe travels to DC.

    Count me in your posse of aging outlaws. Grace

    ReplyDelete