Monday, March 29, 2010

Well, tomorrow is the big day. Hurdle #2, my next chemo doc appointment. I feel it will go well. All systems seem to be going well. Biggest challenge is wanting to eat, which just doesn't happen. I do have my taste buds back and food tastes like it did but it just doesn't "summon" me like it used to. I find myself eating only because I know I have to. Just like putting gas in a car. No fuel, no go. And, when I do, my FPU "asks" me why I put it in there. Double Whammy. Even with all that I'm feeling well enough to work and play. Even as I write I'm in Las Vegas after just having finished an inventory here, yesterday. But, let me tell you, I've got some rest while I was here --- easy job. Still keep my buddies Tommy T and Jimmy D in your prayers. More to follow after tomorrow's appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment