Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Coming off 5FU chemo is always a challenge but I'm here to report that for me it seems to get a little easier after every one. I've done 4 and still have 2 to go. However I will tell you that every inch of your skin, from the neck up, is either "sore" or sensitive. That includes my tounge, my lips and my throat. So, you just don't say much, eat much, cough or spit. But, hey, I walked a half mile the last two days so that tells me my engery level is up and I'll take all the good signs.
Pray for care givers. I swear that's tougher than any thing I've gone or going thru. God is Good

1 comment:

  1. You put me to shame, Leighton. Exercising by walking half a mile right during chemo.

    Will pray today especially for caregiver Lynda, your rock and the love of your life.

    Cheers to you both, Grace

    ReplyDelete