Monday, January 11, 2010

Excellent New Year. Food is tasting so good that I've gorged myself a coupla times. I'm doing better controlling that urge. Mainly because my body made me "pay". Every time I do that it "costs" me a day to recuperate. I'm sluggish and tire easily the following day. Too old to waste days. Got to make 'em all count! Worked a coupla 10 hour days and they were both 2 hours too long. Another adjustment to make.
I did go to New Mexico for 5 days with Lynda and Angie (#2 daughter) and I shoveled snow. Wisely, only a coupla hours a day. Did come home with sore shoulders, but that was a good thing. Tomorrow, Tuesday, I find out if I'm thru with chemo or I get four more doses. You know what my prayer is!
Total aside from this cancer thing: My first granddaughter is going to get married, August 14, 2010. Another reason the Lord let me stay on this earth longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment