Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Friends, this post will be short and sweet. An answer to prayers and thank you all --- thank's doesn't really get it but it's all I can do right now.
My endoscope doc called this afternoon to tell me that all the biopsies he took last Monday, as he wandered thru my gut, came back clear.
I go to the chemo doc next Tuesday and I really hope he sez it's time to take out my port! Today is a red letter day but Tuesday will be the icing on the cake. Love you all. And, as I've said before, God is good!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you honey for giving "C" a run for its money. It was almost exactly month minus 3 day that we got the first phone call. This one was much better. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are three legit ways to spell the word that come to mind . . . Hooray! Hurrah! Hurray!

    Three cheers for such good news!

    Love, Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! So happy for you! God is SO Good! We are still praying for you and yours! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete