Sunday, July 18, 2010

Glorious day! Lynda prayed over me at length last night and: I got a much better night's sleep! I woke up with my Upper and Lower Umendeum not sticking to the inside of my skin! And, have I told you how much I wanted to drink water? This AM, with my FPC empty, I said, "What the heck. If it's going to come back up anyway why not drink some." Well, not really "drink", just "supping" it out of my hand just like the soldiers in the bible did so they could keep watch. Oh my gosh, did it taste fabulous! Some came back up --- but not all! This 5FU stuff dries your mouth out and I have a bottle of water with me at all times (and a spit cup). If I didn't do that my mouth would crack, and I only have a half a lap in from of me to get this first mile down. Praise the Lord. Oh, did I say I love you all --- and Lynda? If I didn't, well I just did.

1 comment:

  1. Leighton, I guess I simply do not understand all the restrictions you have about food and drink. I will never take for granted drinking a simple glass of water.

    What courage you show to share these tough times and still to show us the faith you have to keep on keeping on. God bless you for sharing your frustrations and your faith. None of us who read your "ramblings" will ever be quite the same complacent folks we were.

    Love right back to you and to your living special angel, Linda. Always, Grace

    ReplyDelete