Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Now I know why, again, they give you Friday and Saturday off every week. By Sunday night you begin to get your wits about you again. Mentally I was ready for Monday but my body was a half step behind. So, after radiation I started dragging and it was kinda like that all day. Went to sleep about 8 PM and let the alarm wake at 7 today. What made it tough was that I counldn't get much food down. No food, no energy --- duh! Since I have now waited until Tuesday night write a lot of yesterday has gone by the wayside when I woke up, so be it! Today was much better, even tho it was RAD and CHEMO. Up at 7,off to Rad by 7:30, talked with Rad Doc and he suggested I get the obstruction "balloned" again, and I wholeheartedly agreed. But first, ran it by the Chemo Doc. "Yep", he sez, so it's set for Thursday week. Hooray! Then to Chemo. Sat beside a guy who's got to be a spy for the US. Cool dude. (Will probably get a visit from the government for putting that in. Will let you know at a later date. If I disappear, you will know.) I kinda knew today would be good because the Chemo has some steriods in them. Tonight I'll take a sleeping pill so I'll sleep. This report was for two days. The main reason I'm doing this whole blog thing is so I'll remember what happened after this deal is over. The score today -----
Rad, 10 of 28, Chemo 3 of 6. We are all an experiment of one! I'm ready to go when the Lord sez, but I make application for an extention every night -- and morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment