Sunday, September 20, 2009

Saturday was not a "bad' day, thank you Lord! Up in the AM, off to work till noon, deflate, "go to chair" in the car coming home (while wonderful Lynda drives) then home for more rest. Start "coming back" about 5, off to a Chamber gala at 6:30, and finish the night, 10 PM, at Charles's grandaughter's birthday party. Ambitious day but I felt better when it ended than when it started.
It's been pointed out that I did not explain what cancer I have. It's esophageal. Just at the bottom of my esophagus and the top of my stomach. The first protcoll was to radiate it, chemo it and then cut out what's left. Now, under this study, we are doing A and B and skipping C, which is a double major surgery. Of course it's not totally out of the picture, we'll just have to see after all the other is done. October 9 will not come too soon.

2 comments: