Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tantilizing, is the best way to describe how I felt today. After a really good day yesterday I met the morning sun feeling great, again! You have this feeling, "Is it real or is it Memoriex?" Well, it was real, until 11 AM, and then the bottom fell out. "Whoosh."
(An aside here, when Phyllis, my sister, had whooping cough when she about 3, her bed consisted of two living room chairs pushed together. Reason for her being there was that Charles, Phyllis and I all slept in the same room. Our parents didn't want us to get the WC also.)
The whole reason for the story is that we used to tell sister, "Time to go to chair" instead of bed. Well, when Lynda saw me "deflate," she said, "Go to chair!" Which I have done and read a book. Was able to get some food down and a chocolate malt. Tomorrow will be better! Dang, I'll be ready for some more chemo with steriods! But, it's not to be. 11 rads down 17 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment