Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday morning and it's beautiful. Have had a great week (after the fiasco getting my new feeding tube.) Finally, my right chest has began to not feel like a horse has kicked me. Getting more strength each day. My voice is getting stonger. I got up at 8 yesterday kept moving until 11:30 and then sat down for a nap. I'm sure there was something that happened yesterday that was negative but I sure don't remember it, thank the Lord. Am getting liquid down. Smoothie's, orange juice, apple juice, soups (without any stuff in them) but solid food with any consistencey to it does not taste good at all. Keeping on trying. Gained a pound in the last three days. Up to 132.6. If I stood sideways you could not get my imagine with a camera. Not to worry, Lynda keeps on the staight and narrow. Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Drinking liquids and getting more pain free in the area of your surgery. Sounds like improvement to me. Gaining a pound at a time, slowly, is the polar opposite of losing a pound at a time, which the rest of us would like to do. Takes time.

    All in all, you paint a positive picture, but hey, you are a upbeat person, though your buoyant If feeling down, you have your own personal cheerleader, Lynda, and a lot of us standing on the sidelines, rooting for you.

    Cheers, Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let try paragraph 2 again to fill in the words that I somehow erased!

    All in all, you paint a positive picture, but hey, you are an upbeat person, though your buoyant spirit has been tested in recent months. If feeling down, you have your own personal cheerleader, Lynda, and a lot us old friends standing on the sidelines, rooting for you.

    Cheers, again, Grace

    ReplyDelete