Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Here it is, Tuesday, and another day in paradise. Met with a person who scheduled some stuff for me to eat so that I (just) might gain a little weight and for sure some strength. Lynda made a pudding out of one her recipes today and I'm slowly but surely getting it down. Am scheduled to meet with the surgeon next Monday for him to evaluate exactly where I am on his "where does this guy need to be for me to operate on him." More information on that after I see him. Everybody tells me my color is better and I'm getting a little stronger every day. Took a walk yesterday and it felt good. Today I've not taken a nap, (which works in on getting back on a normal schedule of day and night), and I plan to hook up tonight and get a good night sleep. Love you all. God is Good!

1 comment:

  1. Who would have thought that getting enough food/nourishment would every be such a "big damn deal." But as they say in Al-Anon, "it is what it is."

    I will all be anxious to hear the evaluation of the surgeon, and pray that he can use his* scalpel skills to extract the cancer. *The general surgeon I use is a women whom I knew from the day of her birth.

    Walking, resting, eating puddin', blogging, loving and being loved, not such bad day there in paradise.

    Thanks for keeping us in the loop. We are all rooting and praying for you and Lynda. Grace

    ReplyDelete