Sunday, October 18, 2009

Since Thursday life has been on an even keel. Trying to "set a plan" on getting stronger, which is a challenge. On Tueday I see a person who will advise me on nutrients. I guess I just need someone to slap me up side the head and tell me to get on with it. I'm holding my weight steady but not at the level I need for it to be. Yesterday, had a great visit with my sister and brother in law, from Oklahoma, plus my brother and his wife, two of his daughters, one of his son in laws, two of his grandchildren plus two of my daughters and two of my grandchildren. If that doesn't give one reasons to live then I don't know what would! Oh yeah, have I ever told you that I would be lost without Lynda? Well, I would be. Could not love her any more than I do. She is by my side at all times. Amazing how the things that seemed so important fade from your thoughts when you face life decisions. Love you all, too. God is good.

3 comments:

  1. When you are living it sometimes you do not read it. Thanks for loveing me "almost as much as I love you, homey

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Even keel" is good, and lots of family visiting is even better. Yes, you have lots of reason to continue this tough fight and to live many more years with your Lynda and family at your side.

    If friends count, and I think you believe they do, then you have thousands of reasons to live.

    Count me as one of those so many friends who love you and pray for you daily. Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad Lynsey posting this link so I can keep tabs on you Leighton. I wish I wasn't a 1,000 miles away. We're all praying for you and God is stronger than we are.

    daniel

    ReplyDelete