Monday, October 5, 2009

Hooray, I'm home. Came home yesterday and home health came by and fixed me up with a feeding pump. Now I get to "get fat." The plan is for me to pick (back) up at least 10 of the 20 pounds I lost and then have surgery to remove the cancer. Hopefully, in about 6 weeks. I feel a 100% better sleeping in my own bed and just cooling it around the house. Lynda and the girls are taking excellent care of me. Lynda and I had planned on leaving on a Meditrranean cruise tomorrow so Tuesday will be a sad day for us both. Twelve of our friends and us had planned on it being fun for 20 days.

2 comments:

  1. You'll be able to go on the cruise next year and REALLY enjoy. Thanks for keeping us all up dated on your journey.. Loye you mnp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear of your progress. Keep up the fight because this is the one you are going to win big time. You are in my thoughts and prayers constantly. TOM

    ReplyDelete