Saturday, October 10, 2009

Last post kind of put the next few weeks in prospective. Slow, incremental changes, for the better. Am on my feeding tube regime from 7 to 7. Allows me to "wander" for 12 hours, but, where to "wander?" All the flu going around and with my immune system all comprimised I just hang out at the house. I do ride with Lynda when she goes out on errands, but I just hang in the car. We did go out, for the first time in a month, with two couples last night, and it was a bit spooky at first? Who would have thought that? It was fun but exhausting. Wednesday was a good day, Thursday was a "push" day, not so bad, not so good, but Friday was better than both.
Many of you have asked about the times I add info to the Blog. Seems that getting all this fluid, at night, demands that you get up about 3 or 4 times each night and sometimes you are just not ready to go back to bed. I do get good nights sleep.
Love you all, but Lynda my caregiver, the most.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Pops! John and I ran into your Sweetie at Lowe's today, and she gave us the good news about how you're feeling better and stronger. Plus today's blog sounded really good; so glad you got to go out last night. We're gonna come visit you but will call first, of course. Hugs, Ann & John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for clearing up the A.M. postings. Guess getting liquids all night would cause some trips, well, you know where. Glad you have had some good days.

    About that laughter medicine I prescribed, I have found the new TV show, Glee, is quirky and has some fun musical numbers included in each show. Set in a high school, it is about being in the Glee Club, much more geeky than being in the Lobo Band. Come to think of it, being a Lobo bandsman or woman was actually pretty cool, or at least I prefer to remember it that way!

    Peace and blessings, dear friend. Grace

    ReplyDelete