Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today saw two doc visits. One, to take out the stiches on my feeding tube (which it looks like I'll have untill long after the surgery to remove the cancer) and two, to visit the oncologist for him to check my blood levels and overall feelings about what I'm going thru. The On doc told me to not worry about the fact that I couldn't eat solid food right now. Just concentrate on getting the "soup" down and add a an extra can some days. Blood counts were good. Now my responsibility is to get stronger each day and then we plan the surgery. I'm thinking in about a month. Today was a very good day and I expect tomorrow to be better! Lord I love Lynda!

3 comments:

  1. This is good to know - that you are making some progress...baby steps are just fine...giant leaps not needed or expected. Sending positive thoughts for each day to find you feeling stronger and stronger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posting today sounded positive, so maybe that "soup" is working its magic and giving you the nourishment you were needing.

    As for Lynda and your overwhelming affection for her, it reaffirms my belief in true love, even for us "older" and wiser folks.

    Peace, healing blessings and love to you and to your Saint Lynda. Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pops, you sure DO sound spunky today, and I'm so glad. Hope you got to have those scrambled eggs the other day. I vow to never again take a scrambled egg for granted! :-) We love you,Ann & John

    ReplyDelete